St. James has an account with Tithe.ly where you can make online donations to our parish! Click the GIVE button.
Recent donations include
- food for Country Pantry; more...
- 127 fully prepared meals for Your Neighbors' Inc. Supplemental Frozen Meals program (June 2016)
- purchase of a building to be used as a school and church in St. Paul's Parish, Beaudin Jean Pierre, Haiti (March 2016)
- funds to assist lunch school programs in Haiti - continuing; more...
- Christmas gifts to members of Country Pantry and House of the Good Shepherd.
- Funding support to Hope House, the Country Pantry, the Salvation Army, the Utica Rescue Mission, Episciopal Relief and Developement, and the Clinton ABC.
With our time and talents, we made meals for Hope House
, made pinwheels to support International Rescue Committee and Global Nomads Group Healing Classrooms
program and folded cranes to raise money for Japan earthquake relief