Our Local Outreach Opportunities
- Abraham House - caring for the terminally ill
- Country Pantry - food assistance for local families, school supplies, Christmas gifts, more...
Several Parish members regularly volunteer here by picking up food donations, as a packing crew and delivering to shut-in Country Pantry clients who are unable to come to the center on distribution days.
- Emmaus House - meeting the needs of homeless women and children
- House of the Good Shepherd - changing children's lives
- Hope House, Utica - feeding the hungry. Several Parish members regularly volunteer here.
- Rescue Mission - caring for homeless men